Keeping Each Other Safe
Our Commitment to Your Safety
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization of all public areas by staff on duty during and between performances.
- MERV-13 air filtration system installed.
- Surface/air filtration machine installed
- Introduction of a new social distanced/barriered seating.
- Implementation of physical distancing indicators and both directional and information signage.
- Regular wellness monitoring and COVID-19 testing of performers and staff.
- Personal protective equipment worn by all employees.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations available throughout all event locations.
- Monitoring during performances to ensure compliance with safety protocols.
- Mandatory training for all performers, staff,and volunteers regarding proper safety procedures.
- There will be NO food or beverage concession sales.
- Doors to the Main Lobby and Box Office will open 30 minutes prior to the performance start time. Please do not use the Main Lobby as a congregation space.
Your Responsibility to Our Success
- All patrons must answer a brief health screening questionnaire onsite, and will be subject to a temperature scan at the door, which cannot exceed 100.4°F. Those who fail the health screening or temperature scan will not be permitted entry. Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- Wearing a well-fitting face covering, indoors and outdoors, will be mandatory at all times.
- Please adhere to all new social distancing and directional flow markers for everyone’s safety (box office, bathrooms,etc.)
- Keep at least 6 feet of physical distance from other groups/parties. Please avoid congregating with any group/party other thanyour own.
- Utilize the hand sanitization stations on a frequent basis.
- Please adhere to requests made by Alleyway Theatre staff to ensure everyone’s safety and well-being.
- Please follow any direction from your group Usher. They will keep you safe and on schedule while navigating through the performance.